Snug Fit Skull Cap
Navy, Black, Grey, Brown - About 8 1/2 Inches Long with cuff (2 inch cuff) & 6-1/2 inches wide, Lightweight thickness. Made from 100% Acrylic
Burgundy - About 8 1/2 Inches Long with cuff (3 inch cuff) & 8 inches wide, Medium thickness. Made from 100% Acrylic
Washing Instructions: Spot cleaning is preferred for the beanies. We understand that at times washing is necessary, however please note that the texture and color of the leather tag will change and the corners of the tag will curl. When tag is wet, smooth with fingers and let air dry.
Hand Wash Only method is the best for knitted and synthetic fabric beanies.
- Add a small amount of mild detergent to the sink or bucket with cold water:
- Put your hats into the mixture and keep swirling for about 5 minutes. Do not try to stretch the beanie because that will lead to a permanent loss of shape.
- Use clean cold water to rinse your beanies: squeeze your beanies hard against the bottom or side of the sink or bucket.
- Create a ball shape with your beanie then press it on a hard surface to lose most of the water. Stay away from wringing as it will destroy its elasticity and shape.
- Roll up the beanies in a towel to remove extra moisture:
- Air-dry your beanies. Do not fall to the temptation of using a dryer.